In this workshop series we juxtapose natural matter and man-made objects and discuss sustainability and recycling.
- Discuss sustainability and recycling
- Learn how to re-purpose man-made objects (paper, plastic products, soft metal, etc.)
- Learn how to create sculptures with treasures our environment offers (seeds, bark, leaves, stones, etc.)
Seed Hunting and Quilting
In this workshop series we bridge the gap between art, science and our natural world.
- Discover the nature that surrounds us in our urban environment
- Go Seed Hunting
- Lean to identify seeds
- Collaborate and construct a living biodegradable Seed Quilt
- Plant the work and see it grow
In this workshop series we discover the art of the master’s eco-bio style!
- Explore and learn techniques and styles of Seurat, Picasso, Monet, Mondrian, Michelangelo, Chihuly, Klimt and more, utilizing environmentally friendly, biodegradable and natural materials.